1 Four Roses Super Premium - In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, it was actually more uncommon to find Four Roses in the US when this was introduced in 1992.
Four Roses bourbon was unavailable in its home country for a long time until Kirin reintroduced it to the American market. 80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.
1 Four Roses Small Batch - A terrific small-batch bourbon from Four Roses – and in this case, Small Batch means just that – only four casks are used in the construction of each release. Sweet and spicy, with a generous dash of vanilla, this is a treat.
1 Four Roses Single Barrel - Bottled at 50% ABV and is comprised of their OBSV recipe (Four Roses has 10 different recipes). That means that this a straight whiskey using their high-rye mash bill (60% corn, 35% rye, and 5% malted barley) and uses their light fruity yeast strain.