Denizen Rum Aged White Rum


Sold Out

Nestor Liquor

Verified Seller

Shipping Insurance Guarantee √

This product is covered by our full coverage shipping insurance. 

Denizen Aged White Rum is a blended white rum. The base spirits used in Denizen are sourced from Trinidad and Jamaica, and blended in Amsterdam.

Denizen Aged White Rum is not a typical white rum. First, rums are procured from Trinidad’s Angostura distillery. Approximately 60% of the rum sourced from Angostura is aged between three and five years in American oak ex-bourbon barrels. The remaining 40% is fresh, unaged rum. To this blend of young and mature Trinidadian rums, Denizen adds a blend of 15 different pot-still rums that hail from Jamaica’s Worthy Park, Clarendon, Hampden, and New Yarmouth distilleries. The finished product is then filtered to remove color.

Denizen Aged White Rum has tropical aromas of coconut, mango, pineapple, exotic flowers, and sugar cane. On the palate, the rum displays tropical and grassy flavors, and finishes with a touch of vanilla. Denizen Aged White Rum has received a rating of 93 from the Ultimate Spirits Challenge, and was awarded a Gold Medal at the International Review of Spirits.